Rubi's Red Sangria
Rubi's Tropical Sangria
La Piña Colada
• THE RUBI AGAVE CERVEZA CHOCO CHIMI-CHURRO PORTER (Homer Glen, IL) – Medium-bodied, coffee-colored Baltic Porter carries the flavors of Madagascar vanilla and Mexican cinnamon with the aromatics of dark Oaxacan chocolate. 7.0% abv
• MODELO ESPECIAL – (Mexico, D.F.) A pilsner style lager brewed with premium barley malt, characterized by its deep golden hue, orange blossom aroma and slight hint of sweetness. Modelo Especial is known to many for its full flavored taste, light hop character and crisp finish. 4.40% abv
• DOS EQUIS LAGER (Monterrey, Mexico) – A crisp, refreshing, light-bodied malt-flavored beer with a well-balanced finish. A Lager that drinks like a Pilsner 4.2% abv
• 312 URBAN WHEAT ALE (Chicago, IL) – Malt forward, pale malts, a little nutty. Hop bitterness is moderate, mostly citrus, some floral and herbal. Finish is dry. Body is light-medium, crisp, refreshing, dry, smooth. 5.4% abv
• GREENLINE (Chicago, IL) – An American Pale-Ale. Honey color, bright American hop aroma, citrus flavor, light crisp body. 5.0% abv
• MODELO NEGRA Dunkel-style lager first brewed in Mexico by Austrian immigrants, and was introduced as a draft beer in 1926. 5.4% abv
• CORONA EXTRA is a pale lager produced by Cervecería Modelo in Mexico for domestic distribution and export to all other countries besides the United States
• CORONA LIGHT with only 99 calories and 5 grams of carbohydrates, is golden light in color with a crisp and refreshing taste.
• DOS EQUIS AMBAR is a rich, full-bodied Mexican import with a reddish-gold color and is made from the finest ingredients, representing the brand’s traditional Mexican heritage.
• PACIFICO Cerveza Pacífico Clara, better known as Pacífico, is a Mexican pilsner-style beer. Cerveza Pacífico is named so because the Pacífico brewery is located in the Pacific Ocean port city of Mazatlán, in the state of Sinaloa, México.
Menu items/details/pricing subject to change without notice. Please see restaurant for the latest up-to-date menu.